WORK ON CRIME
The establishment of the Laboratory aims at the production of knowledge concerning the methodological and research issues of contemporary criminology, the enrichment of EKKE’s Data Bank with information about crime and delinquency in Greece as well as the dissemination of the outcomes to the scientific and broader community.
The Lab’s activities include the following:
- The documentation of the relevant research studies performed by the scientists of the Centre since its foundation.
- The collection and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data on crime in Greece.
- Students training on conducting criminological research.
- The organising of seminars, lectures and conferences.
- Τhe participation of the Laboratory in various research programmes.