- The implementation and monitoring of the policy for the development of the administrative staff of EKKE and its services.
- Ensuring financial management by planning, training and monitoring the proper execution of the regular budget.
- The secretarial support of the Office of the President, the Board of Directors and the Institute of the Center, as well as the monitoring of the implementation of the decisions of the Board of Directors.
Main activities of the Personnel Department:
- The care for all the issues that concern the recruitment, the service status and the duties of the staff of EKKE.
- The care for the constitution and operation of the councils of the Center.
- The observance of a protocol and a central file, as well as a register of human resources of the entity.
- Communication with public and private bodies and the public on any issue within its competence.
- The handling of all issues of logistics of the services of EKKE.
Human Resources of the Personnel Department:
Ioulia Boutziori, tel .: 210-7491674, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Konstantinos Tsamasiros, tel .: 210-7491615
Athanasios Kasimis, tel. 210-7491615.
2-ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT - DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
- The training, modification and monitoring of the execution of the Regular Budget, the Report and each financial statement.
- Execution of financial commitments, control, clearance and payment order of all expenses, as well as remuneration and other compensation of staff.
- Accounting and cash management, as well as keeping the required records, books and facts.
- Observance of a register of commitments, training and sending the monthly revenue expenditure statement, the commitment register, the monthly and quarterly report of overdue liabilities, the consolidated monthly statement of payroll costs, as well as the monthly objectives -realization statement of EKKE.
Vasiliki Kanatsouli, tel .: 210-7491686, e-mail: email@example.com
Eleni Dernika, tel .: 210-7491687, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eleni Drossi, tel .: 210-7491683.
- The secretarial support of the Office of the President, the Board of Directors and the Institute of the Center and the monitoring of the implementation of the decisions of the Board of Directors.
- The observance of the protocol of the Office of the President and the Institute in electronic and printed form, a file of incoming and outgoing documents of the Office of the President and a file of the minutes of the Board of Directors.
- The support of the Office of the President in matters of communication and public relations.
Margarita Pallikari, Head of the Secretariat Department, tel .: 210-7491735, e-mail: email@example.com
Irini Kosma, tel .: 210-7491678, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, e-mail: email@example.com
Athena Gyparaki, tel .: 210-7491636, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org